Parking is always free.
Children 2 and under are free.
PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS VIA THE BUTTON BELOW BEFORE VISITING
To ensure that all of our guests, staff and animals have an enjoyable, stress-free and safe experience, due to COVID-19, only visitors with pre-paid tickets will be admitted. We are open Saturdays and Sundays for the winter. In hopes of reducing crowds upon arrival, we have spaced reservations at 10-minute intervals. Once you enter the Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary, you are welcome to stay as long as you like. We close at 5 pm. Upon arrival, please show your tickets at the window on the porch. *A facemask is required if you would like to enter the gift shop.
13 – 64 years old
65+ / active or veterans
3 – 12 years old
Save when you purchase our Annual Membership. You’ll enjoy unlimited regular Daily Admission. Purchase your Annual Membership in-person in our Gift Shop on Saturdays or Sundays.
FAMILY OF 4
EACH ADD. FAMILY MEMBER
General Admission: Saturday & Sunday
10am – 5pm
We are closed on:
Christmas Eve Day
Please note that Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary is an outdoor venue. You may cancel your tickets, for any reason, online or call us before your reservation time for a full refund.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Strollers: are allowed, but know that most of our trail is a natural dirt path.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Our park trail is a combination of paved and natural dirt paths. The first half of the trail is paved and more easily accessible but please note that some of the inclines and natural dirt areas on the second half may require significant assistance or avoidance.
- Anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed. Please do not leave them in your car while you are at YRWS. Service Animals must be registered prior to admittance. Please call ahead of your visit or see a staff member before purchasing tickets.
- The following are not permitted at YRWS: skateboards, skates, bicycles, scooters, drones, balloons, straws, tobacco/vaping products, glass containers, alcohol and weapons of any nature.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Please supervise children at all times.
- Do not smoke or vape.
- Eat only in designated areas.
- Refrain from loud noises, fast movement and climbing.
- Do not taunt or throw items at animals/into enclosures.
- Touch animals ONLY in Petting Zoo area.
- Do not climb or reach through enclosures, fences, barricades, etc.
- Please do not feed the animals – they are on specific diets to help them remain healthy.
- Stay on marked trails at all times.
- Adhere to posted signs throughout facility.
- Be courteous and respectful of Staff and Volunteers.
- Place garbage and recyclables in provided bins.
Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary is not responsible for: lost or stolen items; injuries or accidents. We reserve the right to escort from the property (without refund) any individuals acting in ways deemed harmful or disrespectful to our animals, staff, property or other guests.
Did you know that washing your hands often while at Yellow River Wildlife Sanctuary is beneficial to the animals here, too?
Look for these signs at our entrance and throughout the sanctuary.
Gemstone mining is fun for the whole family. Use our water-powered flume to find Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires, Topaz and more! Available for purchase during online checkout.